Since 2001, we have shared the love of dance with hundreds of students. Our family-like environment has created many wonderful memories and we look forward to making many more. Come see what all we have to offer ― we would love to have you join us!
Our mission is to provide our community with a variety of classes for all ages, abilities and levels of commitment in a gentle, noncompetitive environment using a positive and encouraging approach.
We have someone at the front desk at all times to answer questions. We know you are busy and we want you to feel well informed. MDA always will let you know of any upcoming events well in advance. We will post information at the studio, send you an email, post on Facebook, plus our team uses the Team App for communication. Please don't hesitate to ask questions. We are here to help.
We want our students to get the most out of each lesson. Our quality instructors plan each class using modern yet modest choreography and music. The use of props plus creative teaching methods enhances the learning experience for all ages. The Progressive Ballet Technique supplements our ballet program. The Leap 'n Learn pre-school syllabus uses creative movement and music for a fun learning experience.
Our recitals are the best in the Mid-Ohio valley. Every student is well prepared and confident and THAT is what we love to do! Instill confidence in our dancers and you can truly see it as they shine on stage. Our shows move quickly and are very entertaining. We don't separate our tiny tots from the seniors. You get to see all ages and levels. Parents of the little ones appreciate seeing the older dancers do more difficult choreography while the parents of the older students love remembering when their dancer was a pre-schooler out on stage. Everyone supports each other and enjoys the experience.
"That was like watching a Broadway show!" said one grandfather.
What a compliment!
- Our students have several opportunities to perform. We have an optional spring recital. We perform at Marietta College basketball halftime shows, local church and business events and parades. Our dancers love to perform and we are always happy to provide entertainment for community events. .
- Parents can always view our classes. The waiting room has a closed circuit TV to watch classes without any disruptions to the students.
- For the safety of our students and staff, we invested in proper dance flooring. All 3 studio rooms have subflooring with a Marley overlay.
- We offer experiences with professional choreographers for in-house workshops for our students once or twice a year.
- Our staff attends continuing education workshops and conventions.