Our regular season is from September 4 - May 31. Summer classes are in June and July.
We offer multiple class discounts and sibling discounts.
Dance News newsletters are emailed via Constant Contact.
- Monthly tuition is based on 4 weeks and is due at the first class of each month. NOTE: Some months have 5 classes, some may have only 3 due to a holiday. It averages out to be 4 classes per tuition period. Everyone pays HALF of the regular amount of tuition for the month of December because we have only 2 weeks of classes in December.
- We offer 4 different ways to pay your tuition: EFT Draft from your checking account, Check, Cash or Debit/Credit for Semester, Annual, Monthly.
- Monthly payees will be given a payment booklet. Please use the appropriate envelope from your payment booklet when making payments.
- Missed classes are not pro-rated or refunded. Classes can be made up in an appropriate class. If you choose not to finish the month, you forfeit your tuition.
- There must be at least 6 students registered in a class to keep it on the schedule.
- Students who do not attend regularly will lose their place in class.
- Please respect our dress code.
- We will open no earlier than 15 minutes before the first class of each day.
- Pre-school parents can wait in the waiting room where we have an observation window.
- We request that parents of school age children drop off and pick up their child at the sidewalk, just like at school. Remind him/her that they should wait in the building for their ride.
- Please be prompt in picking up your child from the Dance Academy.
- We do not offer babysitting services, therefore we are not responsible for children who are not registered students.
- No food or drink is allowed in the dance rooms.
- Please write your child's name in all dance shoes.
- The Dance Academy is not responsible for lost items. A lost & found basket is located in the dressing room. At the end of the season, unclaimed items go to Goodwill.
- Our spring performance date is Saturday, June 1, 2013 at 2:00 pm. This requires a purchase of a costume ordered by the Dance Academy. Depending on the age of the student, the price of the costume is $65-$75 and includes a pair of tights.
- All accounts must be current for the student to participate in any performances.